30 August 2007

Drum Roll Please....

Okay everyone - here's the situation. Last night I drew a name out of the 'name bucket', and, I couldn't get the thought out of my mind on how there are certain people that read my blog that have impacted me in some way or another....

So, when Amy came home this morning & jumped in bed with me, we started talking, and we were laughing about what kind of presents I would give certain people that reminded me of them... So here it goes...

In addition to the person whose name I picked, Amy had a favorite and an idea of what to get this person. As well, I had someone in mind. So - here are the 3 that I need addresses from:

Dan
Desperate Housewife
Netter


Nothing creepy, I promise. hahahahah

darlene_z@hotmail.com

8 comments:

Kare said...

What??
I didn't win?
; )

Congrats to DH, Dan and Netter!
(Netter! You WON!)

Darlene said...

kare: You know I can never wait until a contest to give you something! I see it & if it reminds me of you I have to buy it!

Netter said...

What! Kare didn't win?! She's so darn lucky when it comes to online contests...they stars must be shifting or something. No, no, I know what it is, she's the lucky one because she gets to see you and poor slubs like me don't.

I'm so excited. LOL, I'm a little curious. You said nothing creepy and then laughed....hmmmm, should I be scared? Define creepy, lol.

I'm sending you my address right now! Wait, Am I Amy's favorite? She cracks me up.

Netter said...

I meant the stars...not they stars. I think I must be related to Miss Teen Carolina or something.

Kare said...

haha Netter.
Amy is a total hoot by the way.
Amy should be a star.

Darlene,
I know. You are sooo good to me. You are the shit. ; )

Darlene said...

nett: Yes, you were Amy's favorite. She thinks you're witty as hell. ahahah

kare: No, YOU are the shit. ;o)
I tried calling you today to get you to come downtown with me. Needless to say, you weren't home. How was Westwood?

Desperate Housewife said...

I won something?!! Really?!!!
Thank you!

Desperate Housewife said...

Crap! I can't remember my postal code. (Loser!) I'll email it when I get home in a couple of hours.