07 August 2007

I'm Back..........

Okay, so it's been a million years since I posted last.... I promised Netter that I'd start blogging again, but as I look back at the past 3-4 months, I've realized that nothing has been going on in my life that would be considered 'blog worthy'.

I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, drinking way too much coffee & reading a lot. By the way - I loved the last Harry Potter book. I have taken a small oath this past weekend that no matter how boring I think my life is, I will blog nomatter what.

I've decided, in following Netter's lead, I will put on a contest. For every comment I receive, your name will be put into a jar & I will draw at the end of this month. For those of you who have been patient, I promise I'll make it worth your while. ;o)

Thanks again for your patience with me. Have a great day, everyone. Peace.

p.s. If anyone gets the chance, read the book "Lovely Bones". Kare bought it for me. It was amazing.

9 comments:

Netter said...

Darlene...I've missed your posts! I know what you mean about feeling like you have nothing to blog about...but sometimes its the day to day stuff that gets the biggest reaction from people. I'm glad you are back.

I liked HP#7 too. OMG, I want to discuss it but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I agree that Lovely Bones was a good read too.

A contest! Yipee!

Desperate Housewife said...

You're back!!

Ooh, ooh, me me me me!! I want to win!

I read that book a few months ago and I could not put it down!

Darlene said...

Wasn't the book amazing? I've gotten quite a few people to read it now & they've all felt the same.

Good to be back. :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Darlene is back! Great to see you again. You know, even if you don't feel like something is very interesting, it's just the kind of everyday stuff that us bloggy types love to read. Besides, your 3 years ahead of me on the teen thing, I need to take copious notes!

Oh yes, great book, Lovely Bones!

.:Cris:. said...

[happy dancing] Welcome back Darlene!!! =0)

Cris~

Darlene said...

Thanks for welcoming me back, guys - I figured everyone had given up on me. :o)

Netter said...

We would never give up on you...

Darlene said...

nett: good to know :o)

Librarian Girl said...

Yay! You're back!