25 June 2008

Things that make me happy right now


- My passport came in & Vaughn booked our holiday for Vegas in July!!!

- Adam's last final exam is today & then he's off for the summer!!!

- We've cut Porkchop's anxiety medication in half, so she not a 'coma dog' anymore!!!

- Amy & I got Backstreet Boys tickets!!!

- I'm drinking a 4 shot vanilla latte!!!


Have a great day, everyone! Peace.


Update: 5 minutes later. Okay, so I think I may have spoken too soon about Porkchop no longer being a 'coma dog'. No, people, this is not the same picture I posted last week - as you can see, her eyes are open. This was taken (with my stupid cell phone) just a few minutes ago:

Photobucket

6 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

I'm eating President's Choice Gourmet Chocolate Sauce right out of the jar!

Darlene said...

dh: So, I'm taking it that this is something that makes you happy right now!!! Yay you!!!

egan said...

Yikes, that's a scary picture. Poor doggy. Four shots, that's how many I've had today after a middle of the night wake up call.

Darlene said...

egan: It seems as if Porkchop probably needed the shots more than me.

Lucy said...

Can I have a sip of the latte???

Darlene said...

lucy: I'll make you one!!!