18 June 2008

Irish men ROCK


Has anyone seen this movie? I rented it about a month or so ago on a Friday evening. About half way through it Vaughn told me he was turning it off because I was crying. Okay, maybe crying isn't the appropriate word - I was wailing. You know that cry when you're hyperventilating, and you let out the occasional squeal? That was me. It was so sad, I was still crying on Sunday. I vowed never to watch it again.

Last week while Adam was at school, Amy expressed an interest in the movie, so I jumped up and popped it into the DVD player (I never learn)... I pretty much started crying instantly, but Amy was surprisingly quiet. After about 45 minutes, I asked her if she was enjoying the movie - and then the flood gates opened. She had been holding it in to try to make a point that I'm a big baby, but she just let go and screamed, "Oh my God, I want to DIE!!!"

I can't imagine anyone leaving this movie & not being touched in some way. *sigh* So romantic.


Have a great day, everyone. Peace.

6 comments:

Kare said...

You crazy chicks.
: )
Zoolander does that to me every time.

Netter said...

Yeah that movie was a tear jerker. I'm a big sap though. I'm always crying at movies. I refuse to take teenage boys to a movie that are even slightly sad, because they make fun of me.

Desperate Housewife said...

I didn't bawl when I saw it, but I had tears running down my face throughout the entire movie.
You could sniffling around the whole theatre.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's certainly nice to see Gerard Butler in a movie where he isn't hacking off heads even if he did have really, really ridiculouly sexy looking abs. I'll be sure to watch this movie with a brand new boxes of tissues. I cry at just about anything.

egan said...

Is James McAvoy Irish? My wife has a crush on him.

Darlene said...

egan: Close - Scottish. I've only seen him in one movie - 'The Last King of Scotland'....He's pretty cool.