13 December 2006

Christmas Carols for the Phychologically Challenged.


So....Can anyone relate to these songs??? LOL

1) Schizophrenia---- Do You Hear What I Hear, the Voices, the Voices?

2) Amnesia-- I Don't Remember If I'll be Home for Christmas

3) Narcissistic-- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

4) Manic-- Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And Trucks And Trees And Fire Hydrants And...........

5) Multiple Personality Disorder----We Three Queens Disoriented Are

6) Paranoid---Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Us

7) Borderline Personality Disorder--- You Better Watch Out, You Better not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, and I'll not Tell You Why

8) Full Personality Disorder--- Thoughts of Roasting You On an Open Fire

9) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

10) Agoraphobia---I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

11) Senile Dementia---Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe

12) Oppositional Defiant Disorder---I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

13) Social Anxiety Disorder---Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

14) Attention Deficit Disorder--We Wish You......Hey Look!! It's Snowing!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

#14
lol
What about you? You can't put this up without revealing a little bit about your own self!
Oh and 9, too.
and #14, like I said already.
9,14,9,14,9,14,9,14,9,14,9,14
I'll bet everyone else doesn't say anything. I'll be here looking foolish again. Whatev.

Netter said...

Wait, You mean those are not the words for #1! I could have sworn!

Darlene said...

kare: In a few yearws, you'll be #2. ahahaha

nett: ROFL

I think, for sure, I'm #14 and #9 as well - but, if it's a certain time of the month, I could also be 7 or 8. LOL

Netter said...

Whoa! Darlene, by all means, you need to post an alert for that "certain time of the month." That way we can send you out for a massage and feed you lots of chocolate.

Darlene said...

nett: LOL - when you don't hear from me for a few days, you know what time of month it is. ;o)

how do I post stuff on kare & brandy's site? Do I have to start a new site?

Desperate Housewife said...

Ha ha ha ha!!
Now there's another blog I tried to comment on and can't anymore.
I wonder if this is just a problem they're going to fix, or if they're phasing out the old blogger?
I don't want to start a new one!

Darlene said...

dh: me either! I don't know if I just have to start up a beta one just so I can leave comments - maybe if that can allow comments from people who don't have blogs? hmmm...

Unknown said...

ROFL.... I could definitely be #7 and #8 at certain times.

I fixed mine so you dont have to log into blogger to leave comments. I am feeling really lonely and left out cause no one is leaving comments anymore.*pouts* Seriously I think they are trying to get everyone to switch over to beta. There really isnt much difference between the two. You actually dont realize you did it.

Netter said...

LADIES! Do any of you have a gmail account? If not, I can send you an invite and you can use that to sign in and then you don't have to go through the mess of changing yet. I just use my gmail account to start a blog and then when I hit someone that is in Beta, I just have to type in my gmail username and password...it works. Well, because gmail and google are related. Besides, I really like gmail. When people respond to your emails, the new response is attached to the original email. It makes it so much easier to remebmer what you wrote.

Anyway, when you sign in under gmail, you can mark your new blogger profile as private but on the side bar you can add your original web site http. That is what I did. Seems to be working.

Darlene~ if you want a gmail account, let me know. I'll send you the link. You have to be invited to join and each person has a limited amount of people they can join up. I was saving mine for my old classmates. I have a class reunion site I started...but I'll make my other friends invite new people too.

Netter said...

nope, I lied. The profile isn't marked private, my High school class site is private. Yes, my BIG class of 29 total seniors.

.:Cris:. said...

(I have wads of gmail accounts to share too)

I think they all apply, just not all at once... but well... rotflmao

This really made me laugh, Darlene!

Cris~

Librarian Girl said...

HA HA! Those are funny! Did you make those up??

Lucy said...

That is funny!!!

Unknown said...

I got my card today! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBO!! Er, I think I can relate to a few of those...and don't forget the Hanukah version:
"It's the most wonderful time of the year, with noshing, kvelling and everyone yelling to be of good cheer! It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

Andi said...

Harty Harr Harr those are a riot!! Too Funny!!