15 December 2006

All is not calm....All is not bright....


Vaughn's Christmas party tonight....My Christmas party tomorrow night & Adam has been home with the plague all week. I sure hope he feels better soon - when he gets sick, it totally knocks him off his feet. He's just like Vaughn - when he gets sick, he has no appetite and therefore won't eat & loses weight. Somehow, nomatter how sick I am, my love for food always overcomes the illness.

I am just about finished my Christmas shopping - my goal is to be completely done by Sunday. I can't remember it ever taking me this long, but our house is being turned upside down between work, baking and a disease-ridden child. :o(

I have to go get a gallon of coffee before work - have a great day everyone - If we decide to go, I'll post pics of the parties. Peace.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I hope Adam feels better soon. I should be done Christmas shopping by Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Have a great day at work!!

Anonymous said...

Adam is still sick?! wow. Poor kid.
What are you going to wear tonight?

Netter said...

Poor Adam...I always get the plague when I fly home for the holidays. I can't this year...I CAN"T or those fruit cakes won't let me hold that baby. I think I will cry if that happens. Everyone else has managed keep from coming down with his plague, huh. Good deal!

Oh man, you have Christmas parties tonight, so no lesson? I was looking forward to a picture of that helmet bling-bling, for shizzle! Oh well, I suppose random pics of drunken coworkers will be a nice substitution. Have a lovely weekend. I hope Adam is feeling better, very soon.

Netter said...

Oh man, add an 'ing to that keep....making it "keeping." I need a nap, and its only noon.

Desperate Housewife said...

I've barely started my Xmas shopping, and I'm starting to get that panicky feeling when I think about it.

Darlene said...

kare: my throat is getting scratchy...if I get sick like Adam, I'm going behind the barn & shooting myself.

nett: I try to get some idiot drunken pics this weekend for your enjoyment. LOL

dh: I'm starting to panick too...

brandy: happy shopping! :o)

Netter said...

YESSSSS! You are the bestest blogger ever Darlene!

Librarian Girl said...

Oh, I wish your family back to health! At least you'll get a laugh out of those parties. It's always fun to see people run amok.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever lost my appetite either! I hope the boy feels better. It's no fun being sick.

Anonymous said...

anxiously awaiting drunk pictures.

Netter said...

ME TOO...great minds think alike.

Anonymous said...

Hey you.
Thought I'd let you know that we are out of town for the next 2 days. See you soon.
love ya.

Netter said...

Darlene~ I take it that they only drunken party guest pictures you have are of yourself, and you are hesitant to post them. Hey, we are all family here in blogging land....lol. No, seriously, I hope you had a great time over the weekend.

Dan said...

I hope everyone is feeling better and ready for the holidays.

Food rocks. ;) Coffee too.