29 November 2006

wish list


As per Kare's blog, I decided I would compose my letter to Santa - And just like Kare's, this list will more than likely be obsolete by next week, and my mind will have changed a jillion times...but, here goes....


Dear Santa:

Thank you for all the presents you brought me last year. I've been a really good girl this year, so, for all my extra efforts, could you please send me all or some (preferably all) of the things I wish for this year:

- "Chance" by Chanel (my favorite)

- "Coco Mademoiselle" by Chanel

- "Pure Poison" by Christian Dior

- "Very Irresistible" by Givenchy (I think you're noticing a pattern here....move along....)

- 3 or 4 tubs of Cranberry Body Butter from The Body Shop because it's only made at Christmastime, so I'll need enough to get me through until you bring me some next year.

- A new recipe box, because the bottom dropped out of mine. :o(

- Beverly Hills 90210 & Melrose Place season dvd's

- Enough booze to keep me floating through the Pacific Breeze during the holidays

- Abercrombie & Fitch gift certificate

- Pier 1 or Stokes store gift certificate (or both - it's time for new dishes)

- Almond Roca - Kare's gift doesn't count. It was well before Christmas.

- a trip so I can use the gift certificates (hey, you can probably save a bit of money if you send me on this trip with Kare when she goes to use hers!)

- Forget world peace - inner peace will suffice.

I will leave some KFC along with a few shots of Cuervo for you & some carrots for the reindeer.

Your #1 on the nice list friend:
MadameZ

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! I think I saw every episode of 90210 and Melrose Place!

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, seeing your list makes me think that mine is pretty reasonable. All I want this year for Christmas is the "Sex and the City" box set, a hair straighter and to get knocked up! I don't think that’s too much to ask for, do you?

Darlene said...

sue: I know! I couldn't live without either back in the day. I'm a sucker for scandal. :o)

anonymous: ummm...Try to save the knocking up until the holidays - I'm looking forward to slushie night at your house.

Librarian Girl said...

Would you believe I've never had Almond Roca? You are making me very curious about it!

mist1 said...

I am a Hypnotic Poison girl myself. Only in the winter. Only in the evenings. Dior is divine.

Darlene said...

librarian: my husband was curious last christmas beccause he'd been buying it for me for years, so he finally tried it & hated it - a part of me lost respect for him that day....but my insides did a Snoopy dance because I knew I'd never have to share.


Is this bad?

Darlene said...

mist: omg I forgot Hypnotic Poison! And Addict Eau Fraiche! I love Dior. Holy crap - I'm going to have enough perfume to sink a ship. yay me!

Netter said...

Nice list. I don't know, Darlene,it seems to me that if Santa gave you all those things, you may have to do some kind of special favor for him and a few of his elf friends. I heard they got a new pole up there and they need someone to do a little dance for them. (the booze will come in handy..but go easy on the Almond Roca, you'll need to slip into that tear-away outfit. Plus next year, you would be on both his "Nice" and "Naughty" lists...that could get you some extra gifts. Rumor has it The Claus treats his babes well.

Darlene said...

netter: ROFL Well, I guess I'll do what I have to do...*sigh* Oh, the things I do to get what I want. ;o)

Desperate Housewife said...

Body Shop Cranberry stuff! I love the cranberry stuff! I'm going to get some shower gel.

Kare said...

omg. How did Netter know that you pole dance? I was killing myself reading that. Get Darlene a few drinks and everything's a pole! (Should I have not said that?)

That's a lot of perfume.
Have you checked out the Versace perfume? It's really nice, too. Very light. I think I must have it. Can you just add it to your list please?

Darlene said...

dh: I know - cranberry is the best. :o)

kare: Have you seen my perfume shelf? It's getting skimpy. Which versace perfume are you talking about? I saw an ad for the new Vera Wang "Princess" and it sounds like something I'd like too, but I dare not add more to the list.
I know! Pole dancing! LOL Clearing I'm a Pole Dancing Queen with enough booze in me.

Unknown said...

Love your list... Nett is just funny than shit! You all are cards! I am going to have to get me a list done up now! Maybe Kare should leave a message on her blog and have everyone write a letter to santa!

Kare said...

Oh! I sniffed Ralf Lauren "Cool" today. Actually I sniffed a lady and asked her what she was wearing. Perfume..what perfume she was wearing. It was really nice. The perfume was nice, not the sniffing part. (ya, I realize I sound like an idiot.)
I have no idea what Versace perfume it was. It was yummy, though.

Darlene said...

kare: I actually chased a man down the hall in the West Edmonton Mall about 10 years ago because I liked the way he smelled....I wanted Vaughn to smell like him...LOL

brandy: netter kills me!

Kare said...

So, what was he wearing?

Dan said...

Geez, I think Santa's going to have to make a special trip just for you. No way can he fit anything else in his sled with all of this crap!

Darlene said...

hey dan: I was good this year, I swear. I deserve everything. ;o)