04 August 2006

Holiday Time...

Well, I'm going to try this again...We went on a holiday in July, which was a nightmare (blog to follow on a later date...), so we're going to give this one more try this summer...We leave in the morning.....
We're starting off by visiting Karen & Rocky (aka MacGyver) in Sylvan Lake...

And after that, we're off to visit Vaughn's family - from there, he's going to take me to the Calgary Zoo,


and I'm going to get some much needed shopping done, as well:


From there, we're going to be staying in this great hotel in Canmore,


and hanging out in Banff for awhile (I'm moving here when I get my lottery winnings, which I haven't technically won yet, but that's a minor detail)


As per previous vacations, nothing (and I mean nothing) ever goes as planned, so I might be on a bus, or a plane, or a goat, or any means of transportation possible, and be on my way back in the middle of the week. Who knows....

Peace, everyone - I'll take lots of pics & hopefully post them during the week. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

Have fun!
It'so quiet, with everyone either on vacation or going back to work!

Desperate Housewife said...

It's SO quiet, I meant.

Schell said...

This is one of the reason's I like when September comes, it used to mean our kids we're back in school, but now, everything gets back to normal, the end of the yardwork is near. Hallelujah.

mist1 said...

Enjoy your vacation.

You must not suffer from anxiety. IKEA gives me fits.