30 October 2006

Just in Time for Halloween


Porkchop went to the hairdresser's yesterday - you know it's sad when your dog gets her hair done more times a year than you do. However, she looked so sweet yesterday with her halloween bows and her spider web bandanna. There isn't a tinge of "girlie-girl" in this dog, but I can't resist the bows every time.

So, I've been trying to decide what to dress up as tomorrow - we dress up at work. Last year, my brother (the fireman) managed to "borrow" some scrubs from the hospital, so I dressed up like an ER doctor, which was fun.... I couldn't decide for this year, though. So, it's a toss up between a "Pink Lady" from Grease, or, I'm going to dig through the memory box, and relive the '80's for a day. I think I'll go with the latter, so I'll take pictures tomorrow. Gee, I don't know if I'll ever be able to get my hair as big as I did back then - and the pink & blue eyeshadow...Sweet Mother of God.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Porkchop is just he cutest dog, bows or not. How precious!

I saw 80s for Halloween. Although, give it another 6 months and all that crap will be back in fashion!

Desperate Housewife said...

My mother had two poodles when I was growing up, and she always got them clipped with all the stupid poufs and stuck bows on their heads. You'd think I'd be totally against it...but I think a dog with bows are so cute!! If I had a dog, I'd probably be knitting sweaters for it.

Librarian Girl said...

That dog is the cutest.

I admit there was a little part of my heart that broke when I got rid of all my 80s clothes. Not because I ever wanted to wear them again, but just because they were JUST THAT HIDEOUS. So bad it was good! Can't wait to see the big hair tomorrow!

amanda said...

just remember you will need to get up an hour earlier to get that hair just right... good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww! What a cutie! Looks like a Porkchop had a good day at the Doggy Day Spa.