17 October 2006

As Promised....

Me - proof that at 39, I'm still full of hot air.


Kare & Jayne - My 2 best friends in the world. :o)

The girls with our umbrella drinks.


Okay, I promised that I would post pics of my birthday - I've really got to get on here more often.

Yesterday I figured that I would finally get my act together & get out of the house - I've watched a million movies & just as many "Beverly Hills 90210" reruns. It astounds me how that was actually my favorite show back in the day. Can we say 'bad acting' people? Still can't seem to tear myself from it though. good times, good times...
Did I mention what Kare got me?? A t-shirt that says, "Nobody puts Baby in a Corner"!!! How awesome was that??? And Jayne! She got me a "Hitmen" Hockey Sweatshirt. In another blog, I will explain my utter undying love for Bret Hart.
It was an absolutely great birthday - lots of food, drinks & laughs - with all my favorite people.

10 comments:

Kare said...

Yay!!

Kare said...

Are you having Starbucks withdrawals?

Darlene said...

well, vaughn has picked me up a few & i've been making them at home, but they just don't taste the same if you don't pay 5 bucks for them.
I will cure my craving when I pick up Adam @ school today. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like a fun party. I think I saw every episode of 90210 also, don't ask me why!

Darlene said...

sue: Thanks! I know - I spent many an evening watching that show...I didn't realize that they finally started reruns - I was so excited! It sure is lame...LOL but I love it!

Lucy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope you are feeling better too!

Desperate Housewife said...

I wish I could stay home and watch 90210 reruns all day. Without the floating ovaries. Hope you're feeling better.
And happy belated birthday!

Darlene said...

lucy: thanks! feeling better every day. :o)

dh: David Silver is trying crystal meth for the 1st time today. He broke up with Donna yesterday because she wouldn't put out. I'm a sucker for scandal!

Librarian Girl said...

Look at all the gorgeousness abounding at your birthday party!

Happy birthday, and glad you're feeling better. And that Baby In a Corner t-shirt???? So jealous.

LadyLinoleum said...

Awesome! So glad you had a wonderful time! Happy belated birthday!