28 July 2006

You be the judge












Okay.....
My post yesterday drove Karen crazy. So, I want to start a survey... What is the food that you love - the food that you can't live without? I know narrowing it down to one thing might be asking too much (karen hahaha), so how about narrowing it down to three things? I've given this a LOT of thought since yesterday (or should I say, since Karen analyzed the shit out if it...LOL) and I really think if coffee would be considered a food, then coffee would be my number one favorite. It is, after all, the one thing I can't live without. I absolutley have to have it everyday. I'll think of the other two and get back to you.

P.S. I love Karen...She's my sista from another mother...

9 comments:

Schell said...

Poor Karen, I know she'll understand this one. Have a good day.

Darlene said...

LOL yep - that "pistachio" one really drove her crazy. you have a good day a well.. :o)

Kare said...

"Poor Karen.
Karen's a little slow, you know. Lets do one that she'll understand. Be nice to her, K. She's 'special'.
Sssshhhh"

1. coffee
2. nicotine-yummmm
3. watermelon

Darlene said...

ummm...nicotine isn't a food Karen - unless you want to talk about your chewing tobacco habit.

Kare said...

I don't chew baccy OMG. I have a little class, you know!!!!!!

Kare said...

toast.
there.

Desperate Housewife said...

chocolate! And toast! With butter!
Pasta, too.
And a whole slew of other things. I really like food.

Schell said...

Popcorn, red licorice and coffee. These are 3 things that I will always have on hand.

Kare said...

Darlene,
I very limited blogging time left. We're almost on holidays!
Please post!
I'm actually pretending to do laundry right now...
and I do not have a problem.
I really don't.