29 July 2006

Here comes the bride........

Pamela Anderson & Kid rock married today in St. Tropez...( My condolences to Jayne ). Gee, I wonder if she wore more than a bikini this time? I did read that she wore Jimmy Choo's though. Let's lay bets on how long it'll last.
They got married on a yacht. On an upside, at least if she got drunk and fell over the boat, she has built in floatation devices.

Wedding photo released by Entertainment Tonight - I guess she did decide on a bikini....I mean, it worked so well when she married Tommy Lee........

3 comments:

Kare said...

Are Jimmy Choo's like Crocs? Because if she wore those, she's copying me.
Everyone does.

Schell said...

He's not with her because of the floatation devices or her looks, It's her mind he loves the most. Marriage is forever. Choke, I'd be surprised if they make it a year.

Desperate Housewife said...

Pammy makes me feel like a pervert. I can't help but stare at her rack. It's like they said on Seinfeld, man or woman, you can't help but look.