29 July 2006

Bye Karen! :o(

So, Karen, you're leaving me for a few weeks, huh? I know you'll have lots of fun, and I'll see you next weekend in Sylvan...Who knows - if we luck out, maybe we'll find a hotel room and we can have our therapy session there! Maybe we should have thought about this a little earlier than a week ago, though. Sylvan Lake - long weekend & I want a hotel room. I'd probably have better luck finding a kidney. However, that's the one thing I like about our holidays - there really isn't a set agenda, just a bunch of stuff I want to do while I'm gone.
Six more days and I'm finished work and I'll be gone for 10! yee haw!

2 comments:

Kare said...

I will miss you.
I may have to secretly buy a laptop while I'm away.
I'll tell Rocky that it's a new 'crochet counter'. Do you think he'll believe me?

You for sure have to come to Sylvan. I make really good blender booze drinks. I don't know what they are called. But they are really really yummy!

Kare said...

Oh, and if you can't find a hotel, you can sleep on the balcony of ours if you want. Just remember that the sides are glass. People can see you.