17 July 2006

Welcome to my blog!


Much to my husband's disapproval, I'm a pretty liberal mother of 2. I think my biggest fear was growing up and raising my kids like I was raised. Yes, some may feel that you cannot be your kid's friend, but I am succeeding (I think) at being both a friend and a parent. My son is 15, and we have our lunch dates every Friday - My daughter is 19 and she and I are so much alike it's insane.

So, tomorrow, I'm off to my jillionth concert with my daughter, Amy - Our Lady Peace(picture in corner)....boo yeah!

I have random thoughts, so I'm thinking that this blog will consist of my random thoughts. Not all will make sense to everyone, but, then again, not all make sense to me either.

4 comments:

Kare said...

Welcome!
Have fun at the concert, chickie.

And you...random?!
Do you think?
Love you.

Kare said...

Kristy's going now.

Darlene said...

Karen - you have 2 go! Amy said there are still floor tickets!

Kare said...

ok. I'll go. Will you take me?