30 December 2008

woke up this morning, got yourself a gun....


So, Santa was great this year - I got the complete series of 'The Sopranos' and have had serious dreams of organized crime for 4 nights. I never watched the series - not even one episode. But, when the commercials used to come on, I'd always say that I wish I had started watching it. I'm enjoying it so much.




Christmas was great this year - My Mom & Dad flew up and are staying until 14 January. Notice the normalcy of what is my family. Once again, another 'licking' picture to circulate the web.













Porkchop
on Christmas morning - She's not so crazy about the insanity of the holidays. But she loves treats.











I love having my parents here - I love it even more that they're staying at my brother's.












Adam wore this under his sweatshirt on Christmas Day & told his friend, Katherine that he had something to show her. He lifted up his hoodie and she said yes! It's amazing to think my son would have been a stylish gangster - the suit he picked out for his graduation has been worn by just about every mobster in 'The Sopranos' - black, double breasted with pinstripes, and the hat with the feather to top it all off. So cool.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pics! You and that tongue of yours! Your son is a clever boy! And finally, I didn't know your dad was Chuck Norris!! How cool is that!

Desperate Housewife said...

Ha ha ha! You guys look like you've been in the eggnog!

Darlene said...

sue: OH MY GOD!!! AHAHAHAHAH I can't tell you how many people have said that! It kills me every time.

dh: Can you believe we hadn't had even one drink yet? Now you can just imagine what we'd be like if we had.

Kare said...

That second picture of Edna cracks me up!

The Chocolate Nerd said...

You guys look like fun!