23 December 2008

no man is a failure who has friends....


This is the one thing I look forward to most every year - watching this on Christmas Eve. As I have for the past 20 years, I swear every time I won't cry, and every year it moves me more than the year before. (Can you believe it, Kare? I actually cried. hahaha) We watched it this evening instead because Amy managed to get tomorrow off work so she's flying up in the morning!!! I'm so happy.

Here's wishing you and your families a very safe and happy holiday. May you be blessed with love, and much happiness.

5 comments:

.:Cris:. said...

Merry Christmas Darlene & Family!

(ps, the word vertification is naties. Nano, Nate... ok, maybe I am just easily amused.)

Anonymous said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours! Have a wonderful and festive day!

Lucy said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!!

Desperate Housewife said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Kare said...

Merry Christmas.

Wish we were together.

(what? you cried?!?)