27 August 2008

my guilty indulgence



Okay, so I'm not a fan of reality television at all and it seems that every channel you turn to has nothing but these days. While I do like the show "Greatest American Dog", I'm assuming it's because I always like to think that Porkchop would win hands down if she were ever to get a chance to be on the show (which is a bold-faced lie, but a girl can dream, can't she?)

I missed the beginning of "Gossip Girl" when it premiered last September, but when the season ended in May or June, they proceeded to start from the beginning for the entire summer to lead up to Season Two next week. I haven't missed an episode (and, even though he'll deny it under oath, I've caught Vaughn watching as well). I'm so excited for Monday, I can hardly contain myself. In case of emergency, TiVo is on standby.

You know you love me.
XOXO


;o)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to watch it with my daughter but the chemistry (or lack thereof) between Blake and Dan (?) was too painful to watch. OYE! But then again, I'm crazy about reality tv! Right now, I can't get enough of Project Runway!

Darlene said...

Ooh, I have a few friends that like that show, as well as 'America's Next Top Model".
I'm not sure what it is about Gossip Girl - I think if I acted 1/2 as bad as those kids when I was their age, my parents would have killed me. It's so scandalous I can't even believe it.

Desperate Housewife said...

I've never watched GG, but I'm anxiously awaiting the season premieres of Desperate Housewives (of course,) Ugly Betty, and I got totally hooked on Deadliest Catch this summer!

Darlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darlene said...

dh: Yeah, Desperate Housewives should be pretty interesting this season. Vaughn watches Deadliest Catch - it's pretty brutal!
I'm still loving "Swingtown". As well, I'm a total "Grey's Anatomy" fan.

Ms K said...

DARLENE!!! I MISS YOU DAMMIT!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for my tv to be hooked up by the cable man. :(
I can't get one stupid channel. September 3. ( Same for the internet. We're stealing it for now.)
ps: i think this house is haunted. Doors open.. doors LOCK! And there are orbs all over the place when Kristy takes pictures...

Netter said...

My Katie watches that show and gets so excited over it. Normally when she is crazy about a show like that she forces me to watch it so we can discuss it...hence, I was an avid Everwood viewer.

I might have to give it a shot now.

Darlene said...

Kare! Does your TV ring? LOL Well, leave it to you to have a haunted condo. I guess you'd better start gonging. I kid because I love!

Nett: Amy used to love Everwood. I loved Dr. Brown's eyes - they always looked so kind & sad.

egan said...

Rumor has it you're hooked on 90210 too. Well done.