04 October 2007

Thank you, Nett!!!


I turned 40 on Monday - This in itself is enough to drive a woman to drink. After a very busy week, an unexpected surprise came in the mail today. When I noticed that the return address was the Starbucks Coffee Company, all I could think was, "Holy crap, am I that good of a customer?"
I opened it up & it was a Starbucks birthday card and a gift certificate from Nett! Thank you so much!!! You are definitely a woman who knows the way to my heart. This was so sweet and thoughtful of you!!!

6 comments:

Netter said...

Oh goodie! I was just wondering earlier today if you got it yet. Question answered. I was just happy to discover that I could send a gift cert in Canadian funds. Good old Starbucks, didn't let me down. You could even buy a mug from starbucks to add to your huge collection of mugs. Don't deny it, I saw them in the background of your birthday pictures on facebook. Loved the cake by the way.

Darlene said...

oh my god - you saw them??? Do you want to hear something funny? I actually weeded out 46 mugs early this summer. I have a problem. ahahahah
You are truly a great person! Thanks again!

.:Cris:. said...

again, Happy Birthday!

and

Happy Thanksgiving! :) eat too much, sleep too much, and enjoy your extra days off entirely too much!

Desperate Housewife said...

Gift cards are the best!

Anonymous said...

Aw, ain't Netter sweet?! Happy 40th again!

Librarian Girl said...

Happy birthday! My birthday is the day before yours. October birthdays are the best!